PAUL WALKER

So when i say,
Out of a beautiful anger
That this was not meant to be
You think i talk of my sorrow

So when i say
With the zest of one bereaved
That this world is so cruel
You think i refer to death

So when i say
Because i lost my voice
That my heart will stop someday
You think i talk of love

But when i say
That with the speed of lightning
And the lust of the furious
Being fast is just one thing
And being furious is another

He lived for the madness
He breathed for the beauty
His gaze was filled with rubbie
Of the rarest greyish blue

Once, he raced the mortals
Challenged them to a war
One at a time
Or a couple at a scene

Now, he stands tall
Challenging heaven's best racers
Looking them in the eye
I know he feels Whole again

He refuses to be mortal
He is racing to the border
Wherever that may be..

                                                         This is for Paul Walker
     The guy who made hearts beat fast and furiously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari, Osinbanjo Take this oath

not my plan

please let me not grow