not my plan

Four paths meet
Where only three should.
How did you get here
I did not put you here
You are not my design
I Don't acknowledge your presence
The tap goes on a while
I see you
I see you
This is not the plan
I won't stand for this!!
No
Angels bearing fire greet me
Evil holds a rose to me
I see you
I see you
Oh no
This is not my design
This is not the plan
From a distance in the path I face
I see a long trail of blood
I see fingers, toes and teeth
Wait!
Is that an eye?
Is that a lung or a stomach
This is not my design
This is not the plan

A mural stands alone
In the palace of my mind
It had taken the very life
Out of its subject by night
I say move!
Move away, move on
The inner self is on a sleigh
My neck is to the blade.
How well or how far,
This is not m design
This is not my plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari, Osinbanjo Take this oath

please let me not grow