the PRINCESS of LABIRINTHS

Standing at the crossroads of the future
Torn between a yes and a yes
A perhaps and a maybe
I,
The princess of labyrinths
Am in that place of witnesses
But alone and wanton. Craving
The depth I feel. Longing
For a yes or a no
A yes of a no
A no of a yes.


The journey so far
I witness tonight has been
A lot but easy



How does one feel
Uneasy bliss
How do I choose
Between the yes of the no
And the no of the yes
How do I tell
If the wait will be worth the wail
If the pain will bring forth the gains?
I'm in bed with my dream
Watching out for my fate
Aye
I'm in love with both tastes
Both would go a long way
To quench this insatiable thirst
But will the thirsts be quenched
That grow every second of the day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari, Osinbanjo Take this oath

not my plan

please let me not grow