her name is EARTH!

She is graceful to behold
An embodiment of fairness
She is sweet to the lips
Like fresh ripe berries
She is a dam of knowledge
Couldn't beat her at cards
She is quiet as a mouse
An inscrutable old Owl.

She is a honourable lady
Could be a scheming bitch too
She loves unconditionally
Until she has something to lose
She is all sympathetic
But bears all old malice
She is my biggest goddess
An embodiment of beauty

She gives me life and death
She succumbs to my wiles and whines
She wraps me lovingly in her bosom
She stoops to win my wars
She bestows her love without thinking
Her compassion is also her rage
Her kindness is in her hatred
Her name is EARTH
                                 She is my mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari, Osinbanjo Take this oath

not my plan

please let me not grow