help! help the girl

Help me! I say help
You can help me, by not trying to save me
I'm a racer and fate is my car
Without helmet or belt or breaks
Moving like thrusts
Pulsating like guns
My soul is starving though fed to brim
I crave for more of that I have
I yearn for them that I don't
The world shakes her head at me
Adult patiently expect my ruin
The young eagerly attend my wake
Like a plague of locust, I clear the way
With fire in my breath, and water in my lungs
Water, fire, earth. And air
Even the elements wonder and fear
I stand alone on a heap of bodies
The last girl standing in a war of the ageless
The madness of victory has caught up with me
Sanity fled me, the day I took my first breath
Oh
But please don't judge me I pray you
For like you,
I've sought help as I know how
I was given fire to quench my water
I was given ice to quench my fire
Fire and ice made one and my dragon is born
I'm at that throne, the base of my lust
My dragon nuzzle me, and I breath with him
I'm the daughter of the storm, the bringer of balance
I'm the princess of emotions, the tender of volcanoes
I am she that flows, like a raving angry sea
I'm an ocean in a body, too delicate for words
Help! I say once more: help me
You can do this by not trying to stop me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari, Osinbanjo Take this oath

not my plan

please let me not grow