Happy fathers day papa moi

A spray of strength to the north of sunlight
A drop of honesty to a pool of Godliness
A couple of laps in an ocean of truth
A tower of sweet loving, one only so rare
Righteousness in the face of hard choices
This is what makes him him
And what makes him my father.
He's the thought that makes me strive
To keep strife from his and my doorsteps
His is the face that haunts my dreams
And shows me just how things are
His  is the voice in my head
Proding me to success
Pushing me beyond all limits
His are the hands that I hold
In the dream of my reality
Or the reality of my dreams
The reason behind seasons
The season that only I bask in.

I love you PaPa
Happy father's day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari, Osinbanjo Take this oath

not my plan

please let me not grow