Standing at the shores of our stayed hearts
Our stayed thoughts
Our insane minds
Im just here fearing that I've not given up
On my habits of old,
On this bad thought and that
I thought Ild be fine with the drills
That comes with giving your being...
I don't wanna push too far
Lest we both fall off
This mountain bed of roses.

If you let your soul wander a while
And fish out that which is hiding
If you let the world fall off with its weight
Away from your shoulders and the freeze in your smile
If you open your eyes,
And see that you don't have to hide
From my already blind eyes
You'ld see that in you,
I've found that which I lost
Or maybe that which I never really had.


I know I messed up big
A quick blur in the screen of the sound of water
I'd say please
I'd say sorry
I'd say I'll leave
If that suits your heart
I'd say I'll stay
Co's that's what suits my soul
But
I am grave
A Deep depth of unending madness
A book of unending sureal tales
I'm a body of scars
A slate that just won't wipe
I'm a bag of cloned woes
But also full of pros.


I hate to admit it
You bring the days back
You drag the pain back
It feels sureal
I could swear I was numb
But not anymore
Like a wound reopening, I bleed afresh
I scar anew


A seneiw of fresh scars
A mass of tangled blood clots
I'm blasted to nothingness
Flung out of fantasy
I am recklessly contained
A terrible sealing attempt
I'm a can of worms
Discomfort perused
I hope I heal soon,
But hell!
Who am I kidding?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari, Osinbanjo Take this oath

not my plan

please let me not grow