broken heart

Standing at the shores of our stayed hearts Our stayed thoughts Our insane minds I'm just here fearing that I've not given up On my habits of old, On this bad thought and that I thought l'd be fine with the drills That comes with giving your being... I don't wanna push too far Lest we both fall off This mountain bed of roses. If you let your soul wander a while And fish out that which is hiding If you let the world fall off with its weight Away from your shoulders and the freeze in your smile If you open your eyes, And see that you don't have to hide From my already blind eyes Youl'd see that in you, I've found that which I lost Or maybe that which I never really had. I know I messed up big A quick blur in the screen of the sound of water I'd say please I'd say sorry I'd say I'll leave If that suits your heart I'd say I'll stay Co's that's what suits my soul But I am grave A Deep depth of unending madness A book of unending surreal tales I'm a body of scars A slate that just won't wipe I'm a bag of cloned woes But also full of pros. I hate to admit it You bring the days back You drag the pain back It feels surreal I could swear I was numb But not anymore Like a wound reopening, I bleed afresh I scar anew A sinew of fresh scars A mass of tangled blood clots I'm blasted to nothingness Flung out of fantasy I am recklessly contained A terrible sealing attempt I'm a can of worms Discomfort perused I hope I heal soon, But hell! Who am I kidding?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari, Osinbanjo Take this oath

not my plan

please let me not grow